Monday, March 28, 2011

A Break In The Bleakness

Every other Monday I work...and the opposite Mondays I get to spend with the Material Girls. I suspect our ages range from 50's - 80's but no one is telling. A wide variety of religious beliefs, political affiliations, family trees and quilting passions. But this one day a week the Material Girls gather at the Deschutes Historical Museum to share the quilting life. Sure there is talk about children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, vacations, cooking, husbands, health insurance...you name it, we talk about it. What binds us though...is the quilting. I love these Mondays because there isn't a one that I don't come away with a new piece of information! LOL


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment