Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Woolies!!!

One of my favorite days was today...my woolie day where I get to be one with the wool and, be with friends! Although the Ducks didn't win and it was below freezing and I had to get my teeth cleaned at 0650 this morning AND I spent another small fortune on fabric...it was and is one of my favorite days.

There is something so wonderful about just sitting around telling stories, stitchin on wool and being together. Nothing else feels quite like it. One of the most important aspects of our meeting is that a bathroom is located close by...I for one need it regularly with all the laughing going on!

Also today I couldn't take it any longer! I had to get the fabric for my Henrietta Whiskers BOM with Anne Sutton of BunnyHill. The fabric she is using won't be released till the end of Feb.! That means I will be behind 2 months...I just couldn't take it and went down to Sew Many Quilts and picked up some fabrics for this project. I can't tell you what a relief it was to have a plan. So, besides all my other projects that are piling up around here I now have my BOM's under control!

Today Life is Good in Anna's Quilting World!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a picture slideshow

2 comments:

  1. You're too funny. Wish I hadn't left early. The snow wasn't THAT bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we had so much fun making decisions about "our" Christmas party. You had better start working now! Thanks for the help on the "no reply" I followed the step by step instructions!

    ReplyDelete