Monday, January 3, 2011

Bless me Father for I have sinned...I used my son and his girlfriend as an excuse to go out shopping to the Stitchin Post. There is so much to the town of Sisters and why not take visiting family and friends there? Can I help it that the best parking is right next to the Stitchin Post??? Is it my fault that the Sisters Coffee Company is located on the street right behind the quilt shop and so, I only have to park in one spot and walk from there? And..the fact that the Paulina Book Store is located across the street from the Sisters Coffee Company was not of my design!

Yes, Father I will except whatever penance you deem appropriate...WHAT...I have to finish a UFO this week??? HOLY#$%^ Father....now I have to finish 2 UFO's...yes Father...see you next time I have a family or friends visiting Central Oregon....

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment